Friday, August 11, 2006

one whisky, one scotch and one beer

whiskey and beer, what a great combination. way better than coffe and cigarrettes, dont care what jarmusch says. just gets you so drunk, high! stoned! a combination you cannot miss. if you havent got it, dont know what your missing!
everybody says life is short, and you have to do everything you can with your precious time before you die. but ill tell you something. i could spend all my time drinking whiskey and beer. whiskey and wine, thats fine too, wine and beer, everything its great. and mix it with the perfect drug and youll feel like never before. im scare that people out there still havent tried this magic potion. but i feel worst when my glass starts to get empty. i know ill have to run down to pour me another one, till i cant talk, nor write, but my head will be happy.
then i hear you have a new boyfriend! its like a newage hippie! i feel like you already died!
good music its essential too. you can hate life, you can hate dad, you can hate mommy, but you cant never hate whiskey and beer, you cant never hate music! let my family burn! just save the wine! and the beer! AND THE WHISKEY!
viviendo en el olvido, los tiempos de ilusion han muerto, pero a quien le importa? not me! he estado sintiendo me muerto tanto tiempo que ya no me preocupo. por fin algo me da vida, siento emocion. solo seguire el camino. mas wicky! pour some love in it!

No comments: