Monday, September 11, 2006

-What should i do doc? you seem to have all the answers, why dont you just tell me?
-I have told you before. Several times. But you wont listen.
-What? Settle down? Kill bugs for a living?
-Hey! theres nothing wrong with that! Your father did it!
-Well go talk to my father then. I rather die.
-Boy, there's no way of reasoning with you, you just wont listen.
-I dont need to listen, cause you dont say anything. You've been saying the same things for years, and you'll never understand that I dont want to listen to that.
-Well go on and die then, if there's nothing you can do in this world, why wont you just finish you off?
-I can't, my mind wont let me.
-Oh! but you can! Its just that you haven't realize yet. You're killing yourself, everyday, they way you live would kill anyone. You're killing yourself slowly, and that's more painful, the agony will last for days, years. But you just try not to see it, you keep trying to block it out of your system, but you're doing it. Why wont just finish the job, nice and quick?
-That's it? That's your advice? To kill myself?
-Well if you insist in whining and saying that there is nothing for you in this world. Then why keep on living like this? You would take a lot of weight of my shoulders.
-Unbelievable! You know what, Im gonna go. I'll never going to came to see you again, you just want to see me fail. You wanna see my die, but I wont give you that satisfaction. Go to hell!

No comments: