Friday, May 04, 2007

rock and roll

i feel bad!
my stomach hurting way too hard!
i feel bad!
i think im doing it too hard!
doctors dont what it is!
i dont wanna know any of this!
i just want my oooold life back!

oh whatch out!
i think i might be going down!
oh whatch out!
you might not know me tonight!
please dont go and leave me here!
i dont wanna go to piss!
i just want my oooold life back!

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllll

well since i met you girl
my life 'been a living hell!
you say you love me
and wanna comeback to me
but the last time i check
you couldn't decide yourself

well now that you want me back
i dont want any of that
now girl, behave yourself!

aaaaawwwwww yeah

*********************************

the old russian lady came back into my life, and god! have i miss her! things are bright again, im starting to feel posthuman again hahaha perhaps its time to go out once more, see what the world has in store for people like us. go out, get something for the little lady, something for the little lady! its friday, friday its a good day to rock, whatever has happen to rock and the whole attitude, i still feel the same, still want to fuck the world every bit by bit. fuck the people! mess around with the bouncer man! have my old fun, things i used to do, are now gone! lets bring back the oldies, feel like man again. cheers, mates.

1 comment:

Lilith said...

back to the basics.