Friday, July 27, 2007

monkey 23

una cancion para todas aquellas personas a las que he ofendido, o peleado con, ultimamente. lo siento, no soy yo, es el mono.

There's a monkey on my back
Makes me talk like that
There's a monkey on my back
Makes me talk like that
There's a monkey on my back
Makes me talk like that
There's a monkey on my back
Makes me talk like that
There's a monkey on my back
Makes me act like that
There's a monkey on my back
Makes me act like that
There's a monkey on my back
Makes me talk like that
There's a monkey on my back
Makes me act like that

2 comments:

Lilith said...

but... wanna talk? wanna act?

be somebody baby said...

sometimes i feel like nothing at all. sometimes i want to talk, but lately i just been acting a lot.
Sometimes i think im happy, sometimes i just pretend.
wish i had the answer to anything, but hey! there are no answers, only solutions.